MARBLE LIFESTYLE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIPS
These conditions apply to all services ordered from or provided to you by Marble Lifestyle and by requesting services from Marble Lifestyle you agree that these conditions shall apply to those services and your requests.
1. Marble Lifestyle Rules
- 1.1. You are obliged to provide correct personal details when you apply for Marble Lifestyle Membership and your failure to do so may invalidate your Membership. Your responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and you must notify Marble Lifestyle in the event that any information provided by you changes.
- 1.3. Access to all venues is subject to availability and any rules and restrictions imposed by the individual establishment and their door policy, therefore can’t be guaranteed. These restrictions are likely to include, but are not restricted to :
- 1.3.1. Dress code – dressing smartly or as appropriate to the venue
- 1.3.2. Mixed groups – ensure that your group comprises at least 50% girls. Note – all female groups are normally acceptable
- 1.3.3. Intoxication – If inebriated you are likely to be refused entry
- 1.4. Only venues denoted with an Marble Lifestyle circle on the website are bookable by members or receive member benefits. To view full member benefits, log in to the members’ area on the website or contact Marble Lifestyle.
- 1.5. Entrance fees will still apply at some venues. For a full list please check the web site.
- 1.6. Complimentary entry for members at clubs will be at the manager’s discretion if you arrive late. We recommend arriving by 11pm to ensure free entry – although most clubs honour this until later in the evening.
- 1.7. Guest lists and bookings should be submitted as early as possible, but by 5pm on the day in question at the latest (by 4pm on Fridays and Saturdays). Guest Lists reopen from 7-10.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays but the venues available may be restricted. Venues may require more notice for very large guest lists
- 1.8. Some venues close their guest lists and held back tables before the weekend so bookings should be submitted within weekday working hours when possible. Marble Lifestyle will try to accommodate guest lists submitted on Saturdays where possible.
- 1.9. Your Membership is personal to you. You are responsible for ensuring that no one else uses your Membership.
- 1.10. Members are expected to be present at venues that they have organised guest lists for. Members are responsible for the actions and behaviour of their guests
2. Membership Fees, Cancellations and Refunds
- 2.1. Marble Lifestyle Membership is payable monthly or annually in advance by a secure internet payment. Membership will continue in perpetuity unless canceled. 6 months is the minimum membership period, after which cancelation can be made at one month prior notice.
- 2.2. You may cancel this agreement for a full refund of membership fees at any point within 7 working days as long as you have not used the service. If you do make a request within the 7 days then you can no longer request a full refund.
- 2.3. If you wish to cancel your membership at any point after 7 days (or after the service has been used this includes free events) no refund of membership fees is possible. There is a 6 month minimum membership period. If you have paid annually in advance a pro rata refund of the remaining munds (minus the one month notice) will be arranged.
- 2.4. Cancellation of the Marble Lifestyle memberships is required to be communicated through writing. This can be done by email or post.
- 2.5. Marble Lifestyle reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend your Membership (at its sole discretion) for any reason whatsoever. If Marble Lifestyle cancels your Membership, if applicable it shall refund the balance of any annual Membership fee on a time apportionment basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual Membership fee relates.
- 2.6. Marble Lifestyle reserves the right to cancel your membership without refunding any remaining balance when applicable if any action or behaviour by you or your guests brings the reputation of Marble Lifestyle into disrepute.
- 2.7. When you register for Marble Lifestyle Membership payments are taken through any payment methods made possible by Marble Lifestyle and will continue until you decide you no longer wish to continue. If at any point after the first 6 months you wish to cancel your agreement please contact Marble Lifestyle. Red Membership payments may also be paid annually by invoice with a minimum Membership period of one year.
- 2.8. If paying via direct debit any cancellations must be received 30 days before month end in order to cancel the following month’s payment.
- 2.9. For short-term memberships (i.e. weekend-/week memberships) fees of memberships need to be paid before making any requests.
3. Membership Benefits
- 3.1. As a Member of Marble Lifestyle you are entitled to all of the benefits described on the web site.
- 3.2. As a registered Member of Marble Lifestyle, please note that suppliers of benefits and the benefits themselves are subject to availability and may change from time to time without notice.
- 3.3. Marble Lifestyle aims to ensure that the benefits remain available at all times and are constantly negotiating new benefits to ensure that you receive maximum use of your Membership. If any of the benefits become unavailable, we will do all we can to ensure that prior commitments are honoured to the fullest extent possible, but shall not be responsible for any actions of suppliers or venues outside Marble Lifestyle’s control.
4. Using Your Membership
- 4.1. You may only make requests via the website, by telephone or email once you have been accepted as a Member.
- 4.2. Marble Lifestyle reserves the right to withdraw any of these services and/or to refuse to supply the services requested.
- 4.3. If Marble Lifestyle is unable to deal with any request, it will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable.
- 5.1. Save in respect of death and personal injury caused by the negligence of Marble Lifestyle or as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions, Marble Lifestyle shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage of any nature whatever (whether direct or indirect) resulting from the provision of services or your reliance upon the information and suggestions provided by Marble Lifestyle hereunder and the resulting supply of services to you by any third party
- 5.2. Marble Lifestyle shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or any other fault of you.
- 5.3. Marble Lifestyle shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Marble Lifestyle’s obligations in relation to its services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Marble Lifestyle’s reasonable control.
- 5.4. Except in respect of death and personal injury and subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, Marble Lifestyle maximum liability to you for breach of any of its obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the annual Membership fee.
- 5.5. Marble Lifestyle aims to ensure that viruses (or other programs having adverse effects) do not reside on the Site, but Marble Lifestyle accepts no responsibility in relation to this.
- 5.6. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
6. Changes to These Marble Lifestyle Rules
- 6.1. Marble Lifestyle may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice, however any substantive changes will be communicated by the following mediums:
- 6.1.1. The Marble Lifestyle Newsletter
- 6.1.2. The Marble Lifestyle Website
- 6.1.3. Email
- 6.1.4. The post or other personal delivery service
- 6.2. Your continued use of your Membership constitutes acceptance of the altered Terms and Conditions
- 7.1. Marble Lifestyle assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Site has links and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on such hyperlinked sites. Marble Lifestyle may not have control of such websites. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to such other websites does not mean that Marble Lifestyle endorses the material on such web sites or has any association with the owner thereof.
8. Copyright and plagiarism
Marble Lifestyle owns or is lawfully entitled to all of the copyright in this Site. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This Site is for your personal use only – you may not use it for commercial purposes. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this Site for your personal use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Site. This applies to all non-members, including anyone who visits this Site.
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and your Membership with Marble Lifestyle are governed by the laws of The Netherlands and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.The provisions of the Privacy Statement shall apply at all times.